POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Colosium text question : Colosium text question Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Colosium text question
From: kane
Date: 8 Jun 2000 18:13:45
Message: <39401a99@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
  I'm having difficulties figuring this one out.
I'm trying to difference out some text from a stone block, and as you can
see by the included picture, a portion of the first letter is missing. I'vee
tried to adjust the position of the word, the block etc. and it still does
this. Any ideas?
  Also, I'll be posted further pictures of my version of a colosium soon.
  Thanks in advance.
   Kane

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: